ADA Reliant Park recognizes the needs of guests with disabilities, as defined by the American Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. Reliant Park continues to make every effort to comply with state and federal accessibility regulations and accommodate guests with disabilities. Reliant Park Access Centers are located in all facilities at our Guest Services locations. Reliant Park is accessible to the disabled community through various structural features and operational services. All accessibility inquiries should be made to:
Attn: Leah Mastaglio
One Reliant Park
Houston, TX 77054
We welcome all disabled guests to attend all events and offer the following services on their behalf.
All Reliant Park facilities offer accessible seating locations. The following are tips that will assist you with purchasing accessible seats for your next Reliant Park visit.
When purchasing tickets to an event in person, or by telephone, inform the Reliant Park or Ticketmaster representative that you need to purchase accessible seating. When purchasing tickets via Ticketmaster.com, please click on the “Request Accessible Tickets” icon on the event page (pictured below).
This will create an email that will be sent to Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster will then have someone contact you directly regarding your purchase.
When the transaction is completed, please verify the seating location for accuracy.
Reliant Park facilities generally use the following format for seating. Categories are listed in proximity to the performance area. All seats are designated by number only. Seat 1 is always located on the left side of the row when facing the row.
Sections A-Z/AA-ZZ: Rows are numbered. (example: Section A, Row 1, Seat 1) Sections 1-20: Rows are numbered. (example: Section 1, Row 1, Seat 1) Sections 101-752: Reliant Stadium rows are lettered, A-Z/AA-JJ; Reliant Arena rows are numbered, 1-21.
- Specific brochures, programs and other informational literature are available at each Guest Services Desk located in all Reliant Park facilities.
- Hearing amplification devices are available and provided complimentary by Reliant Park at each Guest Services booth within Reliant Stadium. With a minimum one week notice, assisted listening devices may be made available at Reliant Center or Reliant Arena. Some events are not compatable with assisted listening devices. A driver's license or credit card is required as a security deposit for use of these devices. Guests needing such devices should visit the Guest Services booth and speak with a Guest Services Representative.
- Sections 101, 112, 113, 117, 120, 121, 132, 133, 136, 140, 303, 316, 322, 325, 331, 344, 350, 353, 504, 508, 511, 518, 524, 530, 534, 538, 544, 550
Accessibility is indicated at the entrance of these washrooms. Over-sized stalls with sinks and water fountains are located on all levels.
Reliant Center - Inside of Hall A, B, C, D and E Lobbies
- Retail areas, bars and restaurants equipped with 34-inch counters are located at every stand and bar in Reliant Park.
- Convenient wheelchair access is also available at all Reliant Park facilities. Reliant Stadium and Reliant Center have power-assisted entrances. Disabled accessible turnstiles are located at all Reliant Park facilities.
- Reliant Park Team Members have been properly trained in all emergency preparedness procedures. Designated Team Members have the primary duty of assisting and directing guests with disabilities to specific evacuation locations.
- Parking spaces and areas for guests with disabilities are available and located throughout Reliant Park on a first-come, first-served basis. Disabled parking consists of two types, van and single-spaced. Curb ramps are featured at the entrance levels. Parking lots surrounding the facilities also have spaces available which are located in areas nearest to the buildings. All disabled guest parking is clearly marked with signage. ADA spaces are available in all lots and locations are based on the events. The standard ADA parking is as follows:
- Orange Lot 8 27
- Orange Lot 10 21
- Orange Lot 13 6 Maroon Lot 14 22
- Maroon Lot 15 22 -Red Lot 3 26
- Red Lot 4 53 -Blue Lot 19 86
ADA drop-off & pick-up zones are located at the Coca Cola Gate for most events. For stadium events Blue Lot 19 can be used as a drop off & pick up. This is subject to change based on the event.
METRORail guests should exit the rail and enter gate 2 on Reliant Park off Fannin.
- Service/guide animals for disabled guests are welcomed at all Reliant Park facilities. If specific accommodations are needed for service animals, please contact Reliant Park prior to your visit by calling 832.667.1400.
- Reliant Park will make every effort to provide sign interpreters to guests with hearing disabilities. We request 30 days notice to provide this service to our guests.
- All Reliant Park facilities are smoke-free environments. Designated smoking areas are located outside of each Reliant Park facility.
- Public telephones equipped with amplification devices are located throughout Reliant Park. A courtesy TDD/TTY can be found at all Guest Services locations.
- Seating designated for guests with disabilities is available on all levels for all events held at Reliant Stadium and Reliant Arena. Floor seating will be available as long as comparable seating is available to the general public (at least one full workday after the date ticket sales commence). Designated seating for wheelchair users, guests who are visually impaired or guests who are hearing impaired will be available until such seats are sold out. One companion seat may be purchased for each seat sold to a disabled guest. Limited additional companion seating will be held until the day of the event or until seating is sold out, whichever is sooner.
- Tele-Typewriter service is available. Guests requiring this service should visit the nearest Guest Services/Concierge Desk for assistance. The Reliant Park Guide for People with Disabilities may be requested by calling the Reliant Park ADA Coordinator at 832.667.1400.
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms are located throughout all Reliant Park facilities.